Frequently asked Questions
How much will it cost?
The starting price is £25 per person for a group of six for one hour.
Some trips are priced individually and trips outside Northern Ireland will have an additional transport fee in order to get the boat to the leaving area.
How many people can I bring on the boat?
- minimum (1 + crew)
- maximum seats (10 + crew)
- 900kg weight limit on the boat.
What is provided onboard?
- Floatation suits
- Refreshments on Game of Thrones® Tours
- Refreshments/Picnics can be arranged
What time of year do you operate?
All year round
What’s the best seat in the boat?
- dryer and calmer – sit at the back (more protection from weather and boat impacting the water)
- windswept adventurers sit at the front (this is the rollercoaster ride section)
What if it rains?
RIB Endurance now has a canopy to protect you from rain and strong sunlight, with removable clear sides which do not impede your view. We let you decide whether you want the see through sides down or not. In colder weather we also use a portable heater to keep our passengers warm and comfortable.
RIB Stormborn has an enclosed cabin with heater for your comfort. The rear outside seating area can also be enclosed with a canopy.