Game of Thrones® Iron Islands Invasion Tour
You will set sail from Ballycastle Harbour, passing by Rathlin Island, seen in the background of some Game of Thrones footage. Cruising to Carrick-a-Rede rope-bridge you will pass Kinbane Castle, built in 1547 by Colla MacDonnell and Sorley Boy MacDonnell.
Travelling onwards to Larrybane, the site of Renley Baratheon’s camp near Storms End in the Stormlands, where he first met Brienne of Tarth. Taking a break under Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge you can enjoy the scenic views and the turquoise waters.
Finally reaching your destination you sail into Ballintoy Harbour, just as Theon Greyjoy did. Synonymous with the Iron Islands, Ballintoy is easily recognised as the seat of House Greyjoy. Ballintoy Beach is where Theon was baptised into the religion of the Drowned God. It is also the film location for Dragonstone where Melisandre oversees the burning of Stannis’s bannermen who refused to cease worship of The Seven.
You disembark here (weather permitting) and your group can explore, relax, take photos, get refreshments at either the Harbour Café or Red Door Café a short walk away and soak in the atmosphere before making your way back to Ballycastle.
- Tour Duration: 2 and a half hours approximately
- Private Charter: Only your group onboard with the Skipper
- Cost: £300 for up to 6 passengers (£50pp for additional passengers)
- RHIB Experience: Some restrictions apply see Terms & Conditions
- Book Now: Call/Text Lynn +44(0)7845 370231 to book or check availability