TT Races Isle of Man
The Greatest Show on Earth – TT Races Isle of Man
An historic event held every year at the Isle of Man during May and June.
No other motorcycle race in the world is held on such a demanding track as the 37+ mile Mountain Course with seemingly unlimited bends. With speeds approaching 200mph the dedication and bravery of the riders is unmeasurable.
Every year the island warmly welcomes thousands of racing spectators and provides world class racing and entertainment all set in the stunningly beautiful Isle of Man.
Experience the magic, the exhilaration, the emotion; there’s nothing else like it.
Same Day Return or Different Day Return Tickets Available
Leaving from the harbour at Ardglass, this is approximately a 1 hour trip weather permitting to Peel Harbour on the Isle of Man.
From here you are only 15 minutes from all other locations on the island.
We provide both single and return trips.
- Prices: £165 per person return ticket
- Deposit: £100 non refundable deposit, £65 cash collected on day of sailing.
- Average Time: 1 hour 20 minutes plus (weather dependent)
- Sailing Dates: Friday 5th June – Saturday 13th June inclusive, sailing times vary and are subject to change
- Pre-booking essential
TT Water Taxi Information & Terms & Conditions
- Boats are fully coded and are piloted by experienced commercially endorsed skippers and crew.
- Comfortable Life jackets are provided and must be worn by all passengers.
- Clothing – Wear comfortable, warm clothing. No high heels.
- Luggage – Restriction to one 20 litre backpack per person to allow hands free.
- No glass bottles allowed for safety.
- Valuables – Abhainn Cruises accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to your property.
- Fitness – Passenger must be able to climb 11 meter ladder unassisted in case boarding stairs at harbour are blocked.
- Intoxication – Overly intoxicated persons will be refused passage for safety at Skippers discretion.
- Passage may be refused if Ticket Holder behaves aggressively or threateningly towards Skipper, crew or other passengers.
- Health & Safety – No pregnant ladies, people with recent surgeries, back injuries or heart conditions.
- While we try to adhere to sailing dates and times, these are changeable due to weather and circumstances beyond our control.
- Ticket purchasers are entitled to a full refund only, if we cannot offer an alternative sailing time.
- Deposit is non-refundable in the event of ticket purchaser cancelling or being a no show.
- We recommend different day return tickets as race schedules are subject to change and sailing times are weather dependent.
- We sell passage to and from the Isle of Man only. We cannot be held accountable for postponed or cancelled races.
+44 (0) 7864 684857
call or text Tim to book or make enquiries
Discover Abhainn Cruises Trips by Interest
Seeking a memorable day out? Would you like to explore World Heritage Sites without the crowds? Our bespoke private charters offer you a chance to have a unique experience, see hidden gems, take photographs at inaccessible locations, see our sea-life in its natural habitat and appreciate the beauty and history that is part of our Northern Irish Heritage.
We can help create the perfect itinerary for your trip.
Fast RIB boats for thrills!
Unique photographic opportunities!
History and Heritage
Puffins, seals, dolphins & whales…