TT Races Isle of Man
The Greatest Show on Earth – TT Races Isle of Man
An historic event held every year at the Isle of Man during May and June.
No other motorcycle race in the world is held on such a demanding track as the 37+ mile Mountain Course with seemingly unlimited bends. With speeds approaching 200mph the dedication and bravery of the riders is unmeasurable.
Every year the island warmly welcomes thousands of racing spectators and provides world class racing and entertainment all set in the stunningly beautiful Isle of Man.
Experience the magic, the exhilaration, the emotion; there’s nothing else like it.
Same Day Return or Different Day Return Tickets Available
Leaving from the harbour at Ardglass, this is approximately a 1 hour trip weather permitting to Peel Harbour on the Isle of Man.
From here you are only 15 minutes from all other locations on the island.
We provide both single and return trips.
- Prices: £165 per person return ticket
- Deposit: £100 non refundable deposit, £65 cash collected on day of sailing.
- Average Time: 1 hour 20 minutes plus (weather dependent)
- Sailing Dates: 2021 sailing dates and times to be announced
- Pre-booking essential
“Made the day trip to the Isle of Man TT with Tim last year 2018, I had been previously by ferry but my dad an uncle had never been an couldn’t take time off to go for a few days, I really wanted to go. Tim’s add popped up on fb an set the ball in motion, a phone call later and we were TT bound. I am not a fan of water but once I was on board and away I felt safe as houses. A mega day had at the TT by all an memories made with my dad money couldn’t buy them. Highly highly recommended cheap an really good criac had on the boat on the way there an back very helpful. I will be booking this year again for sure who else let’s you leave ur House in the morning go to the TT and be back home again that nite, its a no brainer.”
“I took a day trip to the Isle of Man this year with Tim! This was a truly professional service but with fun and banter thrown in for an unforgettable day. I’ll definitely be back next year.”
“Brilliant experience and the Craic was mighty! Couldn’t think of a better way to travel! We sailed from Ardglass to Peel for the TT.”
“June ‘19 I Went to Peel IOM with ‘ye-ole Skipper Tim & Son. We actually Set up the trip via Txt & email. Then When it was nearing the time to set sail Tim set up a WhatsApp group. Helping to build up the atmosphere of going to the TT. Have to say it was actually a hands on, fantastic, trustworthy, knowledgeable, energetic and speedy crossing both ways. Can’t wait to see ya again boys. Well done. Ray”
“TT Trip to IOM last year was amazing craic and really quick. Booked again for this year. 5 star service”
“1st class sailing, Tim is the man !!”
“Thanks once again Abhainn Cruises for an unreal boat trip over to the isle of man TT racing last Saturday morning. Due to the job i do i found them very accommodating as it was a last minute thing on my behalf. Also in terms of coming home it was arranged perfectly as i was able to change my journey times to suit myself without any hesitation and you don’t get to do that everyday. i found the journey safe, friendly and had loads of craic. I would highly recommend it to anybody.”
“Absolutely first class safe fun and reliable even tho the captain had the police chase us around peel lol he didn’t really tho 😂 great fun”
“Great trip to the Isle of Mann to see the TT, highly exciting and adventurous trip it was, great professional crew and eager to please, well kitted out with waterproof suits and life jackets, definitely not to be missed, I will be back on Abhainn Cruises without a doubt..”
“Best way to get to and from the Isle of man tt unreal crack and a very good skipper definitely be back lol”
TT Water Taxi Information & Terms & Conditions
- Boats are fully coded and are piloted by experienced commercially endorsed skippers and crew.
- Comfortable Life jackets are provided and must be worn by all passengers.
- Clothing – Wear comfortable, warm clothing. No high heels.
- Luggage – Restriction to one 20 litre backpack per person to allow hands free.
- No glass bottles allowed for safety.
- Valuables – Abhainn Cruises accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to your property.
- Fitness – Passenger must be able to climb 11 meter ladder unassisted in case boarding stairs at harbour are blocked.
- Intoxication – Overly intoxicated persons will be refused passage for safety at Skippers discretion.
- Passage may be refused if Ticket Holder behaves aggressively or threateningly towards Skipper, crew or other passengers.
- Health & Safety – No pregnant ladies, people with recent surgeries, back injuries or heart conditions.
- While we try to adhere to sailing dates and times, these are changeable due to weather and circumstances beyond our control.
- Ticket purchasers are entitled to a full refund only, if we cannot offer an alternative sailing time.
- Deposit is non-refundable in the event of ticket purchaser cancelling or being a no show.
- We recommend different day return tickets as race schedules are subject to change and sailing times are weather dependent.
- We sell passage to and from the Isle of Man only. We cannot be held accountable for postponed or cancelled races.
+44 (0) 7864 684857
call or text Tim to book or make enquiries
Discover Abhainn Cruises Trips by Interest
Seeking a memorable day out? Would you like to explore World Heritage Sites without the crowds? Our bespoke private charters offer you a chance to have a unique experience, see hidden gems, take photographs at inaccessible locations, see our sea-life in its natural habitat and appreciate the beauty and history that is part of our Northern Irish Heritage.
We can help create the perfect itinerary for your trip.
Fast RIB boats for thrills!
Unique photographic opportunities!
History and Heritage
Puffins, seals, dolphins & whales…